1) The Best Choice: Use an older version of Photoshop to create your Profile – Yes, you can install more than one version of Photoshop on your computer; you just can’t open them at the same time.
3) For more on this subject / using PhotoFiltre, etc., go to my Custom Printer Profile service page.
Once your profile is CREATED properly using another program,
it can USED in any program that incorporates Color Management,
including Photoshop CS6 / CC and Lightroom.
By the way, if you need Custom Printer Profiles, that’s a service that I provide: Click here – More ideas on that page …. enjoy!
• Want to see Color Management in action? Check out “Class 5” of my “Photoshop 101” series of FREE online & live Photoshop Meetups – available nationwide:
• Was this information helpful?
• By the way, this is all based on my Photoshop book designed for photographers, “Not just another Photoshop Book”, available exclusively on Amazon:
Questions? Please contact me – also, feel free to comment and tell your photography friends!
Thx again, and cheers,
John Watts 🙂