08/21 – See Updated Videos using Camera RAW 12.3 here: Click for more
One of the most misunderstood (and mis-used!) concepts in digital post-processing is how to properly work with RAW files.
• What to do with all that digital information? How do you work with the format correctly & maximize your image’s potential?
• When enhancing your image from RAW, what are the “Goals”, and why? What the heck are you even aiming for?
This video will answer those questions, and much more – enjoy!
Download the notes for this video:
(Some of the URL links in the notes may be expired)
This video was recorded live on 06/10/20,
via the San Diego Photoshop Meetup group:
Here’s more info about my free live & online Photoshop Meetups:
Total length: 1 hour & 16 minutes long
• More on “The Philosophy of RAW”:
• Here’s a link to more free “Photoshop 101” Recordings:
• Was this information helpful?
• By the way, all of this is part of my Photoshop book designed for photographers, “Not just another Photoshop Book”, available exclusively on Amazon:
• BONUS: Additional Photoshop Videos on Youtube:
Questions? Please contact me – also, feel free to comment and tell your photography friends!
Thx again, and cheers,
John Watts 🙂