10-01-20: Pssssst … wanna see more free Photoshop videos like the one below?
• Master File Creation and Proper Workflow should be essential elements in how you approach and use Photoshop, regardless of the version.
• Creating a Master File is NOT for every image: it’s for those images that you want to spend time with, doing all that’s necessary to make your image “pretty”.
• Here’s where you pour your artistic “blood, sweat and tears” into your image – more on Master File Creation here: https://blog.main.wattsdigital.com/?p=1853
… and on my webpage: https://wattsdigital.com/master-file-creation …
For a free PDF of the extensive notes that accompany the video below
(including a Workflow Chart & Table of Contents), click here:
This video was recorded live on April 9th, 2020
via the San Diego Photoshop Meetup:
Total length: 1 hour & 14 minutes long
• In case you weren’t there on April 9th, here’s what we did: we took 8 images from attendees, and created Master files for each one, using the flowchart from my Photoshop book. We also answered questions from attendees.
• This particular video perfectly encapsulates how best to use Photoshop for the Photographer, with a diverse range of images. Think of it as a conglomeration of the other 3 “Photoshop 101” Meetup classes (plus an upcoming book & classes focused solely on Layer Masks) – there’s tons of great information in this video!
• Think of it as a “study” video, if you will – heck, it’s an hour & twenty minutes long! You can download copious notes (see link above), including a Workflow Chart and Table of Contents – – just in case you cannot watch it all in one sitting, or need to refer back to it (and you will!).
• Also, unlike the “live” event, you’ll see full-on annotations, key points highlighted, and other stuff not seen at the time of recording – enjoy!
• Wanna see more free Photoshop videos like the one above?
• Here’s more info about my free live & online Photoshop Meetups:
• Was this information helpful?
• By the way, all of this is part of my Photoshop book designed for photographers, “Not just another Photoshop Book”, available exclusively on Amazon:
Questions? Please contact me – also, feel free to comment and tell your photography friends!
Thx again, and cheers,
John Watts 🙂