• New to Photoshop? Need to brush up on the basics? Then you should watch this video to learn some foundational stuff!
• This is the first of 5 free “I-just-got-Photoshop-now-what” online Meetups – recorded live, ALL focusing on the fundamentals.
• Think of this Meetup as the Roadmap to Photoshop – – I’ll show you how to effectively navigate through a complex program, showing those functions you really need and want as a photographer. You’ll learn what’s important and what you can ignore. Without this Roadmap, you’ll truly be lost.
• We’re going to talk about a whole range of subjects such as proper Workflow, setting up all of your various preferences, effectively using your Workspace, an in-depth look at the most important Panels, how to properly save your files, and much more.
• You can download copious notes (see link below), including a Table of Contents – – just in case you cannot watch it all in one sitting, or need to refer back to it (and you will!).
• Think of it as a “study” video, if you will – heck, it’s an hour & seven minutes long! How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time! So, perhaps watch this in 10 to 20 minute segments? …
• Also, unlike the “live” event, you’ll see full-on annotations, key points highlighted, and other stuff not seen at the time of recording – enjoy!
For a free PDF of the extensive notes
that accompany the video below
(including a Table of Contents), click here:
(Some of the URL links in the notes may be expired)
This video was recorded live on July 8th, 2020,
via the San Diego Photoshop Meetup group:
Here’s more info about my free live & online Photoshop Meetups:
Total video length: 1 hour & 7 minutes long
• More on Master File Creation: https://blog.main.wattsdigital.com/?p=1853
• Here’s a link to more free “Photoshop 101” Recordings:
• Was this information helpful?
Sign up for my free monthly newsletter here …
• By the way, all of this is part of my Photoshop book (or eBook) designed for photographers, “Not just another Photoshop Book”, available exclusively on Amazon:
• BONUS: Additional Photoshop Videos on Youtube:
In addition to my free “Photoshop 101” videos, you’ll find more Photoshop-related videos on my “YouTube Videos” page – oh, and the videos are MUCH shorter in length!
Questions? Please contact me – also, feel free to comment and tell your photography friends!
Thx again, and cheers,
John Watts 🙂